Monday, April 27, 2009

A duel in Claremont (it's OK, it's just pianos)

Sid Robinson recently apologized for not doing much blogging, but he did drop this tidbit:

Thank you to everybody who joined us Saturday night at Piano Piano in Claremont. I’d never been to a dueling piano bar, but that was fun stuff. The best part, of course, was that so many people were there to share in the fun. Even Nick Salata, my old college roommate, and his wife Cathy drove out from Pasadena.


I didn't know there was a dueling piano place in Claremont, but if I had paid attention to this December 2008 Claremont Insider post I would have been properly educated:

f you're looking for something different to do, you might want to check out Claremont's new piano lounge, Piano Piano, at Foothill and Indian Hill Blvds. next to the DoubleTree Hotel Claremont....

Piano Piano is open Wednesdays through Saturdays and features dueling electronic pianos.


I couldn't find any reviews in Yelp. Heck, Yelp reviews jails, but they don't review piano bars?

blog comments powered by Disqus