Friday, April 24, 2009

Peter Pan at Bridges Auditorium, Claremont, Saturday April 25

I have been neglectful of one of my main duties as a blogger - namely, to promote things that advance my personal interests.

As long-time readers may know, my family has been actively involved with Theatre Experience of Southern California for the last several years. Therefore, it would be appropriate for me to state that a public performance by the group is coming up.

Tomorrow.

Talk about last-minute promotion, huh?

This is what Bridges Auditorium said (although they used the old name for TESoCAL):

PETER PAN
April 25, 2pm

Children's Theatre Experience will present Peter Pan on Saturday, April 25th at 2pm. For information regarding the school performances, please call (800) 514-2787 or check out the Children's Theatre Experience website. Tickets for the general public are $20 for adults and $18 for children 12 and under. Every patron must have a ticket regardless of age. Tickets will go on sale Monday, March 30th at 10am. Bridges Auditorium box office is open Monday thru Friday from 10AM to 4PM. (909) 621-8032. Tickets are also available through Ticketmaster.com or by phone at (213) 480-3232.


The school performances took place/will take place yesterday and today, and then the public show will take place tomorrow.

Another note for long-time readers, and an additional incentive that may persuade some of you to go - I AM NOT PERFORMING IN THIS PRODUCTION. Due to the timing uncertainties regarding the sale of my division from one company to another, I took a pass on this performance. (Just as well, since this week - rehearsal week - has been fairly busy with several post-sale items.) But there are some very talented people in the ensemble (can I brag about my daughter?), so I guarantee a good time if you can attend tomorrow. Bridges Auditorium is on the Claremont Colleges campus.


View Larger Map

blog comments powered by Disqus