Saturday, February 7, 2009

Update from Tequila Hoppers

Last Wednesday, I wrote about someone who has visited Tequila Hoppers in Upland. As it turns out, I went to Tequila Hoppers this afternoon, playing NTN Buzztime Trivia and talking about the economy.

In addition to Russ, my trivia opponent, I was talking with the bartender, Terri, who was busily slicing lemons for later this evening. So if you're in the mood for a lemony drink tonight, rest assured that the lemons are ready.

On my way out, I grabbed some of their promotional cards. Here are some of Tequila Hoppers' current promotions:

  • Classic Rock Wednesday. Also includes various drink specials.

  • Nothing but Bull!!! Thursday. And if you thought that mechanical bull rides died out after John Travolta and Urban Cowboy, you're wrong.

  • Friday nights have a dance floor after 9:00 pm, $5 cover (I don't think they have a cover charge any other time of the week), and a $3.50 liquer U-Call after 8:00 pm.

  • Their happy hour, by the way, lasts from 2:30 pm to 8:00 pm, seven days a week. (I left at 2:00 pm today. I need better planning.)

  • They even have a religious typo. While talking about their Buy One Get One Free Lunch, they include the words "God for a limited time only...." Sorry, Tequila Hoppers, but my God is eternal. :)
Tequila Hoppers is located at 60 North Mountain Avenue in Upland, California, on the east side of the street just north of the train tracks.


View Larger Map

Don't forget the lemons.

blog comments powered by Disqus