Last Wednesday, I wrote about someone who has visited Tequila Hoppers in Upland. As it turns out, I went to Tequila Hoppers this afternoon, playing NTN Buzztime Trivia and talking about the economy.
In addition to Russ, my trivia opponent, I was talking with the bartender, Terri, who was busily slicing lemons for later this evening. So if you're in the mood for a lemony drink tonight, rest assured that the lemons are ready.
On my way out, I grabbed some of their promotional cards. Here are some of Tequila Hoppers' current promotions:
- Classic Rock Wednesday. Also includes various drink specials.
- Nothing but Bull!!! Thursday. And if you thought that mechanical bull rides died out after John Travolta and Urban Cowboy, you're wrong.
- Friday nights have a dance floor after 9:00 pm, $5 cover (I don't think they have a cover charge any other time of the week), and a $3.50 liquer U-Call after 8:00 pm.
- Their happy hour, by the way, lasts from 2:30 pm to 8:00 pm, seven days a week. (I left at 2:00 pm today. I need better planning.)
- They even have a religious typo. While talking about their Buy One Get One Free Lunch, they include the words "God for a limited time only...." Sorry, Tequila Hoppers, but my God is eternal. :)
View Larger Map
Don't forget the lemons.