Sunday, July 5, 2009

Empoprise-IE News - 5 July 2009

Empoprise-IE News


The news letter for Empoprise-IE - An Empoprises vertical information service for Inland Empire (California) news.



Welcome to Empoprise-IE News

News for the Inland Empire. Hope you like it. As always, send comments to the empoprises account at gmail.

Behind the Scenes

I guess the most important thing to me personally was discovering the Wigwam Motel's Twitter account, as I noted in a post earlier this week. Since @WigwamMotel was nice enough to mention me on Follow Friday, I'll be nice enough to mention their 10% off deal for people who say they follow @WigwamMotel on Twitter.

Upcoming

A lot of posts are queued up for the coming week, ranging from new business policies at Ontario International Airport to...meth labs. And I also mention a person in this blog whom I haven't mentioned in a while; hint "Coyote."

blog comments powered by Disqus