Sunday, July 12, 2009

Empoprise-IE News - 12 July 2009

Empoprise-IE News


The news letter for Empoprise-IE - An Empoprises vertical information service for Inland Empire (California) news.



Welcome to Empoprise-IE News

Even if I don't call myself the Ontario Emperor all that much any more, the Inland Empire still needs blog coverage, and I'm happy to provide it.

Behind the Scenes

Remember the Ontario July 4 parade that I attended, during which I took umpteen million pictures? Well, the picture that I failed to take was of one of my in-laws, who was on one of the floats in the parade. I didn't learn this until several days later.

Special Features

I don't really have anything for this slot of the newsletter, so I'll take the opportunity to remind you about Operation Light Exchange at Montclair Plaza on July 18 and 19, something I previously mentioned. Since at least one of our lamps no longer works (but has a plug), we'll definitely be taking advantage of this.

Upcoming

Back on June 22 I wrote a post about various grocery and other chains. Although the post concentrated on the Inland Empire, it was placed in my Empoprise-BI business blog. Well, I've written a follow-up, and the follow-up will appear in the Empoprise-IE Inland Empire blog. Enjoy.

blog comments powered by Disqus