Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Blood is life

Weren't you excited about the great event that happened this week?

No, I'm not talking about Steve Jobs rocking. I'm talking about important stuff.

The Blood Bank of San Bernardino and Riverside Counties plans to unveil its new name during an event on Wednesday, Sept. 10 in San Bernardino.

The event will start at 10 a.m. at 384 W. Orange Show Road, San Bernardino.

The name change reflects the blood bank's initiative to be a wellness partner in health care with the communities it serves throughout Southern California....


Well, I guess I should have taken off work to find out the exciting news, but I just checked the website instead.

Your feedback is very important to us. If you'd like to share your experiences or have comments or questions, please contact us at:

LifeStream
384 West Orange Show Road
San Bernardino, CA 92408
1.800.TRY GIVING (1.800.879.4484)


Ah, so it's LifeStream. (The visual is unpleasant, but I guess the name fits.)

However, as of early this afternoon the web page didn't talk about anything other than blood and marrow. And the last news discussed an August 29 event.

I'll give them a few hours.

blog comments powered by Disqus