Thursday, October 16, 2008

Nudists in Colton? Sort of.

In an effort to bring the finest material to you, I conducted a Google search for Colton, California. Once you got past the city website and all of the real estate junk, one of the links that stood out was the one for the Olive Dell Ranch Nudist Resort.

I knew that there was a nudist place up north in Devore, but I didn't know of one that far south.

I'd tell you more about what they say about themselves, but the firewall won't let me. Good for the firewall.

http://www.olivedellranch.com/

However, I did find this brief description:

Olive Dell Ranch features a restaurant, sleeping cabins, swimming pool, jacuzzi spa, sauna, tennis, volleyball and shuffleboard courts. Activities include hiking, horseback riding, and more.

Well, if you want to enjoy nude shuffleboard, the ranch is at 26520 Keissel Rd.


View Larger Map

Needless to say, this isn't downtown Colton.

blog comments powered by Disqus