Friday, July 3, 2009

Ontario parade tomorrow

As I was getting my hair cut this morning, my stylist was wondering what to do with her kids tomorrow morning. I urged her to check out the Ontario parade, then noted that I wasn't sure that it was happening this year.

I just confirmed that there will be a parade tomorrow, and that it will be televised - online:

2009 - The Parade is ON !

The Parade telecast will be shot on July 4th and be available for viewing on this website at www.OntarioParade.com. Also, the show will be available on the Ontario City Channel....

Mariette Hartley will again be hosting with Tim Greenwood.

Jerry Sroka will be doing pre parade interviews and special things during the show.

See you at Euclid and I streets on July 4th ! Telecast from 8:30 to 10:30 am Parade starts at 9.

blog comments powered by Disqus