Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Follow-up on the Empoprise-IE April Fool's post

No, no, no.

When I posted David Allen named Senior Editor of the Inland Valley Daily Bulletin, I was kidding. I think. Mike Brossart is still at the helm.

Ironically, Allen himself may not see my post, because he is on vacation. (Yes, a paid vacation.)

I'll be off all this week on a road trip to Arizona. (Road trip!!) Unless my motel has a computer room, which it probably won't, I'm unlikely to have Internet access, so don't freak out if your comments don't get posted for a few days.

He subsequently noted that his motel did have a computer room, but hey...he's on vacation.

Incidentally, I've searched for local April Foolishness, but haven't found any yet. If you know of something, share it in the comments.

blog comments powered by Disqus